What is Acupressure?
The role of acupressure has been paramount in traditional Chinese medicine for more than 5000 years, and the fact that it is still in use today is a testimony to its effectiveness in the treatment of illness and pain.
Acupressure is essentially a method of sending a signal to the body to “turn on” its own self-healing or regulatory mechanisms by pressing special acupressure points. Acupressure helps to correct functional imbalances and restore the flow thus returning the body to a more natural state of well-being.
Facial Acupressure and its benefits
- Improvement of muscular tone and facial contours
- Stimulation of circulation and nutrient flow to the facial skin
- Improvement of lymphatic flow and removal of toxins
- Glowing and healthier-looking complexion due to improved skin oxygen levels
- Alleviation of sinus problems
- Reduction of puffiness around the eyes
- Reduction of facial spasms, tics and nervous twitches
Korean Hand/Foot Acupressure Massage
KHF Acupressure Massage is a form of acupressure and massage for bringing the body to balance and wellness through your hands and/or feet. By stimulating specific points on the hands/feet, you can resolve pain and balance internal organ function. It is a very simple and extremely effective method of treatment for both internal and external conditions. Like other forms of Oriental Medicine, it has a balanced approach that provides relief from symptoms and may treat the underlying causes.
Benefits of KHF Acupressure
- Improves circulation in feet, legs and hands
- Balances the body
- Relieve stress and tension
- Relaxes the mind and body and aids restful sleep
- Increases blood circulation
- Aids in removal of toxic waste
- Can help to provide relief from stiffness and aches and pains
- Promotes the healing of injuries
- Increases energy level and improves overall well-being